- 1 package Fortune Soba Buckwheat Noodles Shoyu Flavor
- 1/2 pound mixed mushrooms such as enoki, trumpet, baby portabella, etc.
- 3 ounces dried shiitake mushrooms
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hoisin sauce
- Follow the package “Stove Top” cooking instructions.
- Heat a second pot of water to boiling and add shoyu flavor packet and dried shiitake mushrooms
- Rinse or wipe the dirt away with a clean towel from all the mushrooms and set aside on a paper towel to drain
- Cut the trumpet mushrooms lengthwise and score the white flesh with a sharp knife
- Heat the sesame oil and vegetable oil in the non stick pan over medium high heat
- Lay Trumpet mushrooms in the pan cut side down.
- Cook the cut side of trumpet mushroom until toasty brown. About 3 minutes. Flip the mushrooms over and cook the other side additional 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat
- Once noodles are cooked and rinsed, add them to a pot of boiling broth
- Stir the noodles into the broth and season with salt and pepper
- Pour mixture into a large soup bowl
- Serve with green onions, pea shoots, mint, basil
- Add sriracha and hoisin sauce to taste
Keywords: Mushroom Soba Buckwheat Ramen, Ramen Recipe, Easy Recipe, Buckwheat Ramen, Fortune Noodles, At Home with Rebecka