by Rebecka Evans
- 2 1/4 cups organic almond flour
- 3 cups Florida Crystals Organic Raw Powdered Sugar, more for dusting
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, powdered, sugar, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Blend well to combine.
- Dust work area with powdered sugar and knead the dough until it's smooth
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut with a small cookie cutter. Place cookies on a parchment-lined baking tray
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Cool cookies for 2-3 minutes
- Toss cooled cookies in 1/2 cup powdered sugar and serve
Looking for another classic holiday appetizer you can make ahead? Check out my Potato Cheese Latkes
Keywords: Organic Almond Cookies