This three ingredient, Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe, is not only easy to make but the creamiest, tasty fudge you'll ever eat!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes |
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 10 ounce Tub Original Kraft Cooking Creme
- 1 16 ounce Tub Dark Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 2 cup(s) of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. of butter for greasing pan
- spoon prepared frosting into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, in another microwave safe bowl add peanut butter and microwave on high for 1 minute, blend both ingredients together and add 1 tub Original Flavor Kraft Cooking Creme until smooth about 1 minute, pour mixture into a buttered 8x8 or 9x9 pan cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight .
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 1 inch by 1 inch squares, serve immediately or store in an air tight container for up to 1 week