Savory Garlic Breakfast Kolaches
This was a real winner with my family on Christmas morning. We had a house full of people and I didn't want to spend my morning in the kitchen cooking an elaborate breakfast. The Savory Garlic Cooking Creme allowed me the opportunity to make a healthy, hearty breakfast and time to spend with my family. I made up a new word in this video that exemplifies the flavor of the Savory Garlic Cooking Creme..see if you can catch it..hint, garlic****!
Prep time: 40 minute
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 2 pound(s) of ground pork
- 10 ounce(s) of tub Kraft Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 2 tsp. of red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ cup(s) of Orange Marmalade
- 1 package frozen dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, spray two cookie sheets with cooking oil and place frozen dinner rolls 1 inch apart, spray top of rolls with cooking oil and cover with clean dry towel, place in oven for 15 minutes, remove and allow to rise additional 5-10 minutes.
- Brown pork in a heavy skillet on medium high heat, remove from heat and drain fat, add spices and 1 tub Savory Garlic Creme (reserve 2 tablespoons creme for marmalade), salt and pepper to taste
- Prior to baking kolaches adjust oven temperature to 350, using thumbs make an indentation in the middle of roll, fill with 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons pork mixture, wet edges of roll with water to create seal, pinch edges together tightly, place on prepared cookie sheet and continue until all rolls are filled, bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons Savory Garlic Creme with 1 cup orange marmalade in a microwave safe bowl, mix to blend, heat for 1 minute in microwave and stir, serve with Kolaches