The rich creamy texture of eggs, extra virgin olive oil, combined with the bite of fresh ground garlic, perfected with a tablespoon of Siriacha Sauce, equals a simply delicious Siriacha Aioli! !
The sauce takes less than five minutes to make, the perfect condiment for dipping veggies, bread sticks, crackers, grilled meats and so much more. I love the combination paired with my Bouillabaisse recipe; or smear a little dab on Fried Chicken Livers, (my next post) or crostini, and let the mouth party begin!
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Grapeseed or sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a tall mixing cup, using a blender or hand held emulsifier, combine eggs, garlic, lemon juice, blend until combined
- slowly drizzle oil into egg mixture until all oil is used and mixture is thick and creamy
- add sriracha and blend until just combined
- season with salt and pepper
Recipe can be made a day ahead, stored in an airtight container, and refrigerated
Tried this recipe?Mention @athomewithrebecka or tag #athomewithrebecka!
You don't mention the eggs in your ingredients. How many? Just yolks?
I'm sorry about that shamdoc. I used 2 eggs. Will fix the recipe for others, thanks for the heads up. I should hire a good editor.