French Inspired Recipes using Philadelphia Cream Cheese products. Win a trip to France! Wish me luck!
Real Women of Philadelphia Season Three
Experience the flavors of France with Philly Escargot and crisp Salade de Maison. You will be swept away to the French Country side with just one bite!
- 7 ounces or 12 Escargot/snails
- 5 tablespoons Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Herb Cooking Creme
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Drain and rinse escargot in cold water, place in a shallow baking dish
- Combine Savory Garlic and Lemon Herb Cooking Cremes, nutmeg, parsley, butter, and minced garlic in a Cuisinart blender, blend for 1 minute or until mixture is smooth
- Pour mixture over escargot evenly and bake 500 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until hot and bubbly
- for Salade de Maison Vinaigrette: Blend olive oil, Dijon mustard and Lemon Herb Cooking Creme, salt and pepper to taste may add extra fresh lemon to taste
- toss chopped romaine lettuce with 2-3 tablespoons vinaigrette
- serve Escargot with crostini
Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.Also see my web site > Home Page
This is totally cool, dear! All the best!