Pure Joy Blogger Recipe Challenge
I’m honored to be chosen as a participant in Florida Crystals’ Blogger Recipe Challenge. I’m already a fan of their organic sugars, and I’m excited to use them for this contest.
This is my second entry into the “Pure Joy Blogger Recipe Challenge” submitted to the Baking Category.
If your looking for an easy recipe for the holidays, Organic Almond Cookies are made with only four ingredients, Organic Almond Flour, Florida Crystals Organic Powdered Sugar, vanilla extract and egg whites. The cookies have a hint of almond flavor, are slightly chewy and very tasty.
Bathe your cookies in Florida Crystals Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar or top them with slivered almonds. You might just want to eat them naked, they are that good!
About the Challenge
Do you have what it takes to win the $2,500.00?! All qualified participants will receive Organic Brown Raw Cane Sugar, Florida Crystals Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar, and Florida Crystals Organic Raw Cane Sugar.Below are the categories:Florida Crystals
Baking Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
Vegan Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
Thanksgiving Category Winner: $500.00 Cash Prize
Grand Prize Winner: $1,000.00 Cash Prize
- 2 1/4 cups organic almond flour
- 3 cups Florida Crystals Organic Raw Powdered Sugar, more for dusting
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine, almond flour, powdered, sugar, egg whites and vanilla extract. Blend well to combine.
- Dust work area with powdered sugar and knead dough until it's smooth
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut with small cookie cutter. Place cookies on a parchment lined baking tray
- Bake for 8 minutes
- Cool cookies for 2-3 minutes
- Toss cooled cookies in 1/2 cup powdered sugar and serve
Follow Florida Crystals #Ad
Check the links below for more information about Florida Crystals Organic Raw Sugar and where to purchase their products.
Follow Florida Crystals
#FloridaCrystals, #FCChallenge, #Sweeps
Looking for another classic holiday appetizer you can make ahead? Check out my Potato Cheese Latkes