True confession time...I have limited budget and time to produce my videos, so I get only one chance to make my recipe video and get it right. My video preparations consist of...
1. creating the recipe
2. buying the ingredients if I don't already have them in the pantry
3. visualizing what I'm going to say and how I'm going to present the dish
4. get pretty for the camera
5. start filming and pray a lot!!
Talk about flying by the seat of your pants in the kitchen, well that is exactly what you'll witness in this video! It's kinda like jumping out of a plane not knowing if your parachute is going to open...scary but a blast!! Thank heavens for video editing. I've made cheese sticks before but never with a soft cheese like Philly! I was taking a chance with this recipe, knowing it was possible that my cheese sticks might become cheese goo, if I over cooked them or if my panko crust didn't hold them together!
before proceeding with my video submission I thought to myself..."I'm always up for a challenge in the kitchen, so cheese sticks with panko crust and tart cherry, chai coulis....ready or not her I come!!"
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 22 minutes
- Total time: 32 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese Original Flavor
- ½ 8 ounce package panko crumbs
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup(s) of flour
- ½ cup(s) of brown sugar
- 1 14 ounce can tart cherries
- 1 cup(s) of vanilla chai tea
- 2 tsp. of corn starch
- ¼ pound(s) of fresh Bing Cherries
- 1 bunch fresh mint