One Ingredient Recipe
These little showstoppers, Air-Fryer Apple Flower Crisps are a one-ingredient flavor bomb that really dresses up a plate! Done in 15 minutes, Apple Flower Crisps can be used to garnish all of your baked creations or stored in an air-tight container for a healthy snack.
Just in Time for the Holidays...
I make these every holiday season to garnish pies and other baked goods as well as, Holiday cocktails, or just enjoy them right from the container.
Any variety of apples will work for this recipe. I like to use different sizes and colors of apples for visual appeal when garnishing a dessert!
Air-Fryer Apple Crisps
- 1 Air-Fryer for dried apples Aluminum foil or metal tray to cover so apples so they don't fly around
- 4-5 mixed sized apples Sliced thinly on Mandoline
Air-Fryer Apple Flower Crisps
- Slice apples horizontally as thin as possible. The easiest way to get even cuts is using a Mandolin slicer set on #1
- Arrange apple slices in an even layer in your air fryer. Place a metal rack on top of them to prevent them from flying around. I have an air fryer with removable racks so I used a sheet of aluminum foil to cover them tucking the foil under the front edge of the tray.
- Turn the air fryer to 300 degrees F. and cook for 15-20 minutes, flipping once during the cooking time. Watch closely as some air fryers can get hotter than others. Once apples have cooled to room temperature place them in an airtight container.
- Store the dried apples for 3-5 days
Check Out My Stunning Slab Pie Recipe
Decorated with my Air-Fryer Apple Flower Crisps