Kraft just released 4 flavored Cooking Cremes that have revolutionized many of my family recipes. The 10 ounce tubs of Cooking Cremes are "Chef Inspired" by the makers at Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese. They are entirely different from the cream cheese we've all used in the kitchen for so many years. There is no need to cook the Cremes or allow them to come to room temperature before cooking with them. They are smooth and creamy, pourable, and spoonable. Use a whole tub or just a few spoonfuls to add rich flavor and creaminess to your recipes. The Cooking Cremes supply the same amazing quality and taste of the Original Philadelphia Cream Cheese but deliver a powerful burst of flavor and an endless array of recipe ideas.
I've been very busy this past month taping several videos for the Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme Video Challenge. Finally, the last of my videos is complete and I can take a deep breath!
I found that making cooking videos without the aid of a personal videographer, or a lighting and editing crew was horribly frustrating, time-consuming, and exasperating! It was also a labor of love, filled with funny moments, technically genius blond moments, and six delicious new recipes. Sadly, I lost one new recipe videos due to my horrible filming and editing skills! However, all is not lost....I'll be posting the recipe for Creme Date Bars with some pictures very soon.
Recipe #5 Santa Fe Blend
This cocktail is absolutely delicious with Kraft, Santa Fé Blend Cooking Creme. It takes the everyday Bloody Mary to new heights in flavor and brings a new dimension of creaminess to this wonderful morning cocktail drink. Omit the alcohol and the family can enjoy this healthy and filling breakfast drink .
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
|Total time: 20 minutes
|Servings: 4-6 8 ounce
- 1 quart(s) of Spicy Tomato Drink (like Spicy Tom or V8 Spicy Tomato drink)
- 1 quart(s) of tomato juice
- 1 10 ounce tub Santa Fé Blend Cooking Creme
- 1 4 ounce(s) bottled clam juice
- 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. of hot sauce
- 8 green olives
- 1 bunch celery stalks
- 6 ounce(s) of Vodka
- 2 lemons
1. Using a 5 quart pitcher blend tomato juices, Worcestershire, and hot sauce, clam juice, lemon juice from one lemon (cut remaining lemon into wedges), 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper and 1-10 ounce tub of Kraft, Santa Fé Blend cooking Creme, and whisk together
2. Wash celery stalks and cut bottoms, do not remove leaves, place in a cup of cold water and set aside.
3. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of an 8 ounce Pilsner glass, invert on a small plate and salt rim (celery salt can be substituted) fill glass with ice add 1 ½ ounces vodka per glass, add Saucy Mary mix
4. Garnish with olives or your favorite fresh vegetable, lime or lemon wedges, serve with added hot sauce and black pepper to taste, Stir with celery stalk and serve. Saucy Santa Fé Mary mix can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Greg, I've always loved Bloody Mary's but this one is the freak-in bomb! The new Kraft Cremes are truly amazing! Just think, more ways to eat cream cheese...drink it in a cocktail!! Who knew?Going to check out your blog!
Outstanding! I must try this sauce! Cheers!Gregwww.mybigfatbloodymary.com
Hi Rebecka,I think I commented at RWoP but if not I love it!!!! What a creative idea and great photos too 🙂 Cheers Maria